Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer

[Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner Empty
PostSubject: [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner   [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 am

ACC (Aircraft Carrier Calculator)

Introduction:

Everybody knows it is pretty annoying to spawn an aircraft carrier, without map editor it isnt even possible ! (for as far i know)
With this tool you can save your player coordinates at the location where you want to spawn the carrier, then you can calculate
the exact coordinates for every part of the carrier at your player's location !

Step1:

At the location where you want the carrier open your chatbox and enter /save carrier (or /save any_other_name_you_want)

Step2:

Navigate to your GTA San Andreas directory ,and find & open a .txt file called savedpositions.txt

Copy the text in the .txt file, it is your player character ID and its location.
Now enter it at my tool, it will now calculate exactly your position and the distances between
you and every carrier model ID's and it will generate a pawn code!

Step3:

Copy the generated pawncode in your gamemode at OnGamemodeInit or something called like that, your carrier is spawned and ready
to be filled with vehicles!

Release notes:

*All locations are fixed and the door/floor positions are now exactly as how they must be.

*Copy to clipboard function added

*It can also export your code to an .pwn file, THIS IS NOT FOR COMPILING!!! this can be opened at the most map editors and allows you to modify your carrier in a map editor!

Video:

Please do NOT copy/mod/decompile without my permision or even worse: clame it as your own!
If you find bugs, please report!

LINK: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=179258.0

Last edited by Gamer on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The.Hitman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner   [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 am

Nice but u didn't include the source

Last edited by The.Hitman on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairways.darkbb.com
TheLastAirbender

PostSubject: Re: [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner   [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Can you show us a pic?
Back to top Go down
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner   [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

TheLastAirbender wrote:
Can you show us a pic?

even better , i fixed finally the positions (took me 2-3 houres to find all coordinates and let it detect/fix it) and now i also added a video!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner   [Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner Empty

Back to top Go down

[Tool] My homemade aircraft carrier spawner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Things Releted to San Andreas-
Jump to: