Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

airline prospects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vendetta

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: airline prospects   airline prospects EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 am

Dear Avatar Airways,
I feel quite bad for what I'm about to type but I have decided to try and create my own airline on [SAP] and if I do I would love to see if the two airlines could come together and offer an increased range of destinations (Although my possible airline only goes to isl 10). If this merger is not possible I'm leaving Avatar Airways to run my own airline. If the application for my airline is rejected, I'll have to resort to deleting its website and in this case I'd LOVE to stay on here. I just don't know how things will go. Sorry I've been pretty useless to the airline due to all my school projects and homework lately. I hope something good comes from all this.

Vendetta
Back to top Go down
Roardle

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: airline prospects   airline prospects EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:35 am

Hey guys
I've also been trying to start my own airline, but I don't think anyone will take any notice of it 'til I rack up some more minutes.
I'm'a gonna keep working on it, and in the meantime (if I get accepted into Avatar) I'll stick with you guys, because Avatar seems to be quite an awesome developing airline Smile
Soo, I hope to see you guys on SAP sometime; if it ever gets fixed.........
Back to top Go down
The.Hitman
Administrator
Administrator

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: airline prospects   airline prospects EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am

Vendetta, I will accept you back if your airlines failed and I am sure that your airline will fail because there is lots of airlines Wink
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairways.darkbb.com
vendetta

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: hitman   airline prospects EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Dear hitman,
Thanks for your support :S I might put my airline on hold due to all the stuff involved in getting it running. Hope to get back into the swing of Avatar soon.
Back to top Go down
swat47
VIP
VIP

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: airline prospects   airline prospects EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 am

I dont think the numbers of players in SAP will fit in many airlines because and airline needs

1.a pilot
2.a co-pilot
3.a plane
4.passengers
5.a flight attendant
6. Etc..etc..

anyway.. Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vendetta

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: ok   airline prospects EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 am

Ok thanks for that swat but I just need one more SAP admin and I'll be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Roardle

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: airline prospects   airline prospects EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:12 am

hey guys
Ven, whats ur airline called?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

airline prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: airline prospects   airline prospects Empty

Back to top Go down

airline prospects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AvatarAirways :: About Us-
Jump to: